Productivity software for marketing research
- PC based
- The affordable system that grows with your business
- Meets MRA/QRCA standards for qualitative databases
- Exchange data with most other popular applications
- Expert data conversion services from any source
- Toll free technical support
- Personalized web training
Research Tracker® II is a powerful, yet simple to use system that manages respondents, clients, and qualitative market research jobs. Here are just some of the many things you can do with Research Tracker® II:
- Pull and print sample in seconds, identifying exactly which demographic characteristics, consumer preferences, and participation limits are needed for a particular job.
- Automatically update the past participation record for everyone in a job with just one click.
- Print recruiting lists, rosters, confirmations, mailing labels, client profile sheets, and even personalized letters to better manage the job.
- E-mail invitations to respondents who meet job-specific requirements
- Manage cheaters, repeaters and other problem respondents with Research Tracker® II 's exclusive "Total Tracking" features.
- Load a client-provided list, use it for one-time recruiting, then purge the list, keeping track of only those respondents used for the study.
- Customize the descriptions and codes used for demographic fields such as education, income, and occupation, and change them any time you wish.
- Define up to 100 custom fields of your own design, and change them any time you wish.
- Segment respondents in the database by classifications such as consumers, professionals, executives, etc., and change them any time you wish.
Take a Closer Look
Compare Costs & Features of Research Tracker® II Versions